Gaining Wings

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another Bathroom Day


Gone are the days when I used to have chunks of time to work in a room.  Both kids have started at new schools with new curricula this year and helping them is absorbing heaps of my time.  I get about 15 minutes at a time if I am lucky.  However, I am stunned at what can be achieved in 15 minutes.  Yesterday I scrubbed the bathroom floor in 15 minutes goes spread all over the afternoon.  It felt a bit never-ending, but it looks great  :)
  • tumble dry bath towels, face washers, and bathmat from yesterday washed them but they didn't make it into the dryer)
  • clean shower recess, including all the crevices
  • get a quote for redoing the silicone in the bathroom
  • scrub shower recess floor
  • clean out the drain cap - couldn't get the lid off :(
  • clean out the cupboard behind the vanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home