Gaining Wings

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Preperations

Time to brush this old blog off again. I have 12 people coming over on Christmas Day, a ton of things to do before then, and not much time to do it in. Fortunately I'm home alone the next two evenings, so should be able to get some stuff done, if only I can get my A in G.
  • Wrap Lars' presents.
  • Wrap present for my in-laws.
  • Make homemade ice cream.
  • Fold laundry.
  • Make Christmas cookies (optional). (didn't do this, but it's not gonna happen).
  • Tidy up lounge.
  • Tidy up dining room.
  • Change table cloth to the Christmas one :)
  • Tidy up kitchen.
  • Tidy up library.
  • Clean bathroom (probably not until the morning of the 25th).
Slow start, as I ended up working late yesterday. Today I'm picking up sushi for dinner and then I HAVE to get cracking on all this!

1 Comments:

  • For the first time ever its Dec 23 and all the gifts are bought and wrapped except for two. I have to wrap the picture I did for mum yesterday, and there's a movie hamper to wrap for our niece and nephew. Apart from that we're DONE!

    By Blogger anno, At 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home