Gaining Wings

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

23 days

In 23 days my mum will enter a care facility for 12 days of respite care.  Her Alzheimers has suddenly worsened to the point that my dad needs a break from the endless, heartbreaking, devastating care that is involved in looking after a person with dementia.
I've set myself a goal of having the house knocked into shape by the time Mum goes into the facility.  It is possible that we will have lots of visitors over that time so the house has to be company ready by then.
I have four days over Easter to spend some dedicated time, and I have three days of holidays immediately prior to Mum being admitted.  Apart from that it will all have to be slotted in around our regualr (busy) routine.
I'm not sure that I can do it, but I have to give it a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home